Product Price :Get Latest Price
Our Low Temperature Freezers
are in conformity with all requirements of industry for economic way to create Temperature below freezing point to suit various standards application in the field of, science & research for storage & testing in biology, anatomy, chemistry & in many other fields, for industry & science.
- Sturdy construction
- Longer service life
- Resistance against corrosion
- Behavior tests for material & equipments i.e., electric motors , gears, electrical & electronic parts, cables, plastic material, rubber, oil & grease etc.Shock tests for metals & other materials for the cold- shrinking of building elements, e.g. Shafts, Bolts, Gearwheels, Bearings etc. for the hardening of materials in order to achieve better toughness or hardness. (Ultra Deep Freezer)
- Temperature range: As low as -40 Degrees
- Digital display Electronic Temperature controller / P.I.D Controller.
- Temp. Sensor: PT 100 Sensor mounted inside the chamber suspended in air.
- Inner Chamber: Made of stainless steel 304 quality duly polished. The working chamber is completely free for use
- Outer Chamber: The outer housing is made of galvanized steel sheet powder coated or complete Stainless Steel.
- Cooling Coil: Cooling element is embedded from outer side of the working chamber.
- Condenser Coil: The Heat Exchanger coil is air-cooled condenser, arranged on right / bottom in Equipment.
- Refrigerant: CFC free refrigerant.
- Insulation: Polyurethane foam “PUF”.
- Door: Double Door system with Inner Glass door to avoid temperature loss.
- Power Source: Electrical supply 220 volts single phase AC.
- Caster: Two fixed & two swiveling.
- (Optional) Alarm device: For protection of materials, which are sensitive to temperature changes.